In essence these rules call upon all guests and members of the Waterboys Forum Community and Guestbook to utilize common sense, good manners and respect when posting messages on these sites.
1. When online our words define us so we do not allow messages of an obscene or racist nature. We also reserve the right to remove any postings that are defamatory, insulting, abusive or hateful towards anyone. Also the use of sexually explicit language, and anything that may be construed as threatening, harassing or invasive of personal privacy will not be tolerated. All such postings will be removed.
2. Advertisements, solicitations, pyramid schemes and chain letters are forbidden. Unfortunately, we can not authenticate the validity of many charitable organizations and in order to protect our users from fraud we must prohibit solicitations for charities.
3. We take no responsibility for the site content of links posted on the Guestbook and Forum. We reserve the right to delete any posts containing links to sites running contrary to the spirit of these guidelines.
4. Any suggestion or support of any illegal activity will not be tolerated. Messages concerning the request or trading of Bootleg material will be edited or deleted.
5. Please name the source of any material you post not originating with yourself.
6. The privacy of individuals must be respected at all times. It is not permissible to post phone numbers, addresses or any other
7. Please do not post any message more than once.
8. You participate at your own risk. We take no responsibility for the information or views posted here. Each member will be accountable for any messages that appear under their identification.
9. We reserve the right to delete any posting but are
10. By posting on the Waterboys Guestbook and/or Forum you agree to submit to these guidelines.
11. Use your common sense and enjoy your time with us.
With thanks to Oprah.com for pioneering excellent ground rules for on-line communities.